WoooooooHOooooooOOOoooo


Well what can I say I have finished! My HUGE custom order is finished and ready to be posted :-) 24 nappies all done!

It is a huge sense of satisfaction to see all those nappies lined up there in their rows. This custom has been extremely difficult with mechanical breakdowns, fabric failures and 2 sick babies. So I am very proud to see them all finished. Luckily for me my clients have been fantastic, very patient and flexible, could not ask for more really!

K thank you for organising it and being a great manager of the whole thing from your end :-)

Now it's off to bed for me and off to the post office tomorrow to find out how much it will cost to post these beauties.Wow that's a lot of nappies all in one go!

PS- there was one second so Soph got to keep that one and I made another one for the order LOL.

3 comments:

Kate said...

*claps* You must be so happy to finish it :D I swear, sending off the big/difficult customs is such an awesome feeling :)

Missy said...

oh wooooooooooooooow!

Bonnie said...

Oh my, look at those nappies, they are gorgeous! Feels like sleeping on it, LOL~

Post a Comment

Wild Child Facebook Badge

Minicuteture Facebook Badge