Now this is cool!

I have had a regular customer waiting patiently for her custom Baby Bling order....a little longer than she should have. Not once has she complained, she has just waited patiently.....I'm glad she did.......read on.............

I was SOOOOOOOOO stuck on what to make, after a discussion with her she pretty much gave me a blank canvas to create! WOOOOOHOOOOOO I love being able to just make what comes to me and what I think will suit my client......

Time just flew away from me and I started to panic, nothing had jumped out and grabbed me and said "hey Michelle, I'm the one, this is what you need to do!" so I ambled along, constantly stressed that I was not going to be able to come up with the goods for my client....then inspiration struck and the Ice Dragon and The Derigible were born. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them.

Thank you so much M for being so patient with me, so I could just get exactly the right thing for you and your little man, I hope you love them as much as I
do....if not send them back, Soph would look soooo cool in these beauties! LOL.


3 comments:

berniebabe said...

OMG they are devine :) I bet I know who te lucky lady is too. I am so jelous

Missy said...

OMG MICHELLE!!! I Love them!! Haha no way I will be sending them back!! Thank you thank you thank you!! You rock!!

The Wild Child said...

your most welcome M....anything for the Bling Queen!

Post a Comment

Wild Child Facebook Badge

Minicuteture Facebook Badge