Kindred Spirit

You know when you meet someone for the first time and you just go yeah...this is cool we are soooo on the same page. Well today I met a kindred spirit, someone who has similar ideals and morals. Who enjoys their work and honours those who try to do it with integrity and originality. And who has a quirky sense of style and awesome taste in fabrics!

Well today I met two women who just rocked! Both called Mel. One Mel, Beetlebums Mel and the other Mel Creativity Mel were two of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet. We all just clicked straight away and our kids played like they had been friends forever!

Beetlebums Mel and I had been working on a swap for a while and I just wanted to show you what I got!


How bloody awesome are they!

1 comments:

Lesley said...

Wow some awesome goodies there :)

Post a Comment

Wild Child Facebook Badge

Minicuteture Facebook Badge