Woot woot one step closer!

The patents office rang me today! My patent has been approved! ......I am sooooo excited..... my new design has been 2 years in the making and it really simple and yet bloody brilliant. And now it is protected!

In my industry it is essential that you protect your intellectual property. The days of just having a sense of what is proper and respecting the hard work that goes into research and development seem to be a thing of the past. So I have had to take the time and spend the money to get my idea patented, otherwise I am pretty sure it would be copied. It just doesn't seem fair that someone else benefits from all my hard work, testing, re-testing, re-thinking etc. not to mention the money spent getting the patent!

anyway....celebration time.....patent approved....one stop closer.... now to get the patterns ready for the Sydney team! I am so excited, I can't wait.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Michelle All the best with it, I know people don't give a Crap no more copying is becoming bad no one gives a crap they think Taking Design Aspects from a few nappy brands and making own out of make them have a Unique Nappy hmm I don't think so.

Renee

Anonymous said...

H wow! WHAT IS IT??!!

Congratulations :)

And I totally get you on the hard work testing only to be ripped off :(

Anonymous said...

he he he Mel; now that would wreck your surprise!

Anonymous said...

ner ner I know what it is

Anonymous said...

fiona stop stirring.....you're suppose to know! LOL

Anonymous said...

oh for goodness sakes tell me you lil ratbag! :P

Anonymous said...

I WANNA KNOW MICHELLE!!!!!! geez lol

Anonymous said...

I WANNA KNOW MICHELLE!!!! hehe

Anonymous said...

soon my lovelies soon :-)

Post a Comment

Wild Child Facebook Badge

Minicuteture Facebook Badge