What happened to....??? and some exciting news!!!

Tutorial Tuesday and Freebie friday???

Well huh? where are they... where have they gone? they were cool and we want them back!

I know I know they were and I know I have let you guys down a bit with these.

Wit everything that has been going on lately this has kinda slid a little. Sorry about that1 but when you have got as much on your plate as I do sometimes something has to give. Unfortunately this is it.

Next month there will not be a Tutorial Tuesday or Freebie Friday either for a very good reason.... I am proud to announce that I have taken over the management of Minicuteture online shopping mall. If you haven't been there check it out, it is a really funky and eclectic mix of WAHM's with all kinds of beautiful goodies. I have a lot of work to do on Mini and I want to kind of put my own stamp on it. It is going to get a bit of a facelift and there are 2 new stores that have signed up with 3 more in the wings.

I have so many really exciting and amazing ideas for Mini, so I am going to take a few weeks to get things in motion there.

This means that I will not be opening custom slots at Wild Child for a few weeks and I won't be putting an extra work on my load until I get the changes made at Mini.

BUT to reward all my lovely customers who follow this blog.... we will have a double shot of Freebie Friday and tutorial tuesday in September! wooohooo!

2 comments:

Daanna said...

Congrats Michelle, that's so exciting!! Hope it goes wonderfull, I'll be sure to check the minicuture site later! Hope this doesn't mean you can't do our French co-op though...;-)
Marrit xx

The Wild Child said...

Of course not Marrit :) the lovely french ladies are always in my mind. Emailing you today actually!

Post a Comment

Wild Child Facebook Badge

Minicuteture Facebook Badge