Floragraphix galore! and OUR new patented covers

This custom was for a longstanding and favourite customer :) so when she asked me to make something nice for her upcoming little princess I was honoured I had been asked and delighted to comply!


The client loved the floragraphix nappy I had done recently and wanted a set in that print/colourway. I love this set... I love this fabric... I love this colourway!!! so it was always going to be a fav.


She also wanted some covers and the timing was right that I was able to make her our soon to be released patented "Dusk to Dawn" covers in hand dyed wool, maldon mills fleece and minky to match the set. I will keep the finer details of the cover under wraps until our launch. Needless to say they rock!!!


I hope you like them A and I am sure that little M will look divine in them. I would love some action shots of her in them :) and thank you so much for honouring me with the request to make special fluff for your newest addition to the clan!

3 comments:

berniebabe said...

OMG Michelle!!!!! They are awesome. I am so envious of those

Ying said...

Drool, look truly beautiful!

~hello~ said...

Ohhh.... floragraphix & damasks! Love it!

Post a Comment

Wild Child Facebook Badge

Minicuteture Facebook Badge