A favourite custom

A very special friend in the UK asked me to make some nappies for her beautiful new baby girl T. I was delighted to and as soon as I saw what designs she had picked I was very excited!

Thanks L it was an absolute pleasure making these for your beautiful daughter, please do send us photos of her modelling them :)

It's a bit hard to see from the photos but both of these feature metallic threads. The purple one is embroidered entirely in metallic copper thread... It looks absolutely stunning! The eye of the peacock is also done in an iridescent metallic green/gold!I loved the peacock feather one so much I have already made one of these for Sophie :)

1 comments:

Kylie said...

Im seriously loving the peacock feather!! Stunning <3

Post a Comment

Wild Child Facebook Badge

Minicuteture Facebook Badge