Last Day in Paradise

It was with much sadness that I prepared to leave Fiji....it really was the most wonderful experience....I love everything about Fiji....the people are warm, welcoming and friendly.The country is rugged and yet at the same time incredibly beautiful.

I started my last day in paradise with a full body massage with Frangipani oil, banana pancakes and fresh juice.

After that my bags were taken to the car and I had a tearful farewell with many of the staff and Sena my friend..... with offers to stay in the village next time...I am certain to be back.

I boarded my plane back to Australia with a heavy heart...sad to be saying goodbye to my new found friends and the most relaxed lifestyle I have experienced in my life.....looking forward to seeing my family and friends..... promising to myself that I will return!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Child Facebook Badge

Minicuteture Facebook Badge