It just dawned on me

I have been shipping out the most amazing nappies all over the world. Every time I put a nappy in the package, I would silently admire and miss it as soon as it was fluffing it's way to it's new owner.

I just sold all of Sophie's newborn stash, and it occurred to me that Sophie only has a pretty rudimentary stash. It is full of seconds, testers and basic nappies. They are great nappies but they are basic.

Sophie is my last baby and I should be going all out. Making things that I would be too scared to make for customers, thinking they would be too far out, crazy or too left of centre. I thought about this and thought why the hell not!

So I am taking the week off after Easter and I am going to dedicate it to making things for my kids. All the things that have been shelved....all the things that I should have made for them, but have been making things for other's people children.

1 comments:

FionaJill said...

Oooo I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Now Sophie, listen here.. Don't go toilet training at some silly young age. You go right ahead & wait till you are ready for school. Ok.

Post a Comment

Wild Child Facebook Badge

Minicuteture Facebook Badge