This has got to be the start of something beautiful!

Well here we are. This is something I have been meaning to do for a very long time. I have resolved to get a better grip on technology and understand it a little better. So this is a start!

I am hoping that along with me journalling what is happening in my life and business that I can also use this as a creative outlet to explore other interests and share them with you.

Please be patient with me as I learn the ins and outs of this new platform,I just checked something out mid post and OMG I thought I had lost this already! We will be friends it may just take some time.

At the moment I am a little bit at a loose end. My embroidery machine broke down and it can't even be looked at until next week...you can't be serious! so despite the fact that I have a heap of nappies to embroider I can't start them until next week at the earliest. I have taken this opportunity to make my daughters some really groovy clothes using some Amy Butler and Heather Bailey fabric, will post pictures when they are done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Child Facebook Badge

Minicuteture Facebook Badge